Saturday, February 6, 2010

T-11 Days until Texas

I think the reality of this move is starting to set in for me. I am glad to be moving but still, Florida has been my home for many years and I am very well connected here. This move is starting to make me a little Cranky!

Yesterday We did a 6 mile walk. We walked Brandon to school and back and then returned to pick him up. It's 1.5 miles each way. We did it twice ! The kids were pretty well behaved except for having to pee!! Why do they always have to pee when there is no Restroom in sight??

School went very smooth the last week. We have been working very hard to keep on track and it is working. I am amazed at how much Christian is learning. He is just about reading now.Iwas begining to think It may never happen. He also wrote a few books he wanted to sell to the crossing guard for $1 a pop. (we accidently left them home)!

Madison will be 5 on Valentines day. Since the whole house is packed and not much available for a party we booked a hotel for our last 3 night in Florida. The pool is heated and they have a playground so it it should be fun. Steve and I bought her a Tinker Bell Snow Globe. It was on clearence for $35 and another 25% off :) She is going to love it.

I have a job interview in houston the monday after we move and Trent and Brandon have appointments to get into school. Things are reallymoving along. Hope it stays this way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment