Sunday, February 7, 2010

T-10 Days!! The last days :)

What a day! Worked my last day in The Produce Department! Now It's all FUN and Flowers until after Valentines day!!

The kids only have 3 more days of school and I have decided to give my homeschoolers a little break as well. Next friday will be our last day of school until 2/24! I want them to enjoy the hotel and Maddies Birthday as well. I am supposed to get my new books once we get to texas so We can start fresh that week!! We have to finish up our phonics book and some math and we will be good. We always do our. www.starfall.com and www.time4learning.com !

I packed up the kitchen, and the rest of my bedroom tonight. I am amazed at how messy the house can be when all that is there is clothes and toys. We have nothing else out and I am still picking things up constantly Grrrrr!! I have also come to the conclusion that there are WAY TO MANY Clothes in this house. I need to pack more away. I cleaned, vaccumed and washed out all the cabinets and we are down to nothing!!\

Time to go backto workand finish up some paper work I promised my boss I would do then off to get hubby and maybe some cheese fries !

No comments:

Post a Comment