Monday, July 19, 2010

Setteled in and ready to blog.

I know It has been a while. My last post was March. My husband and I both have our jobs and are settled in. The Kids who go to school are all out for the summer and the ones who are home school are back to school. It has been a long 4 months and we have done so much and changed so much it is kind of hard to catch up so I am not going to try.

We moved into an apartment for a temporary fix. Living in a 2 bedroom home with all my crew, my mom , dad and Grandpa, was working but my goals were getting pushed to the side and my Marriage as well. I am a person who likes my own space and I feel out of place if I can't do things my way. My parents were great and My mom has been helping me home school.

We have taken so many breaks this past few months but they are really excelling. Christian can count by 5's 10's and 25's. He can count all money to $1.00. We have Nailed patterns, number line addition and subtraction, simple time and fractions. We have also finished chapters on life cycles and Senses. We are still having some problems with reading but he is awesome at decoding by sounds and sounding out. he also has an incredible memory and comprehension skills.

Madison (K this fall) can count to 12 and knows her ABC's she also knows a lot of sounds as well. She is good with patters and order as well

Nathan (just 3) can sing his ABC's and make the sound to each when he does starfall!!!

I am going to do some planning for the next few weeks and be lazy, since it's my day off :)

Trenton Got a Job as a Certified Life guard for a pool management company here in Houston. He is making some good money and buying clothes and toys. He will not work during the school year but resume in May when the pools open again. He is also saving a Back to School fund!!

Brandon is enjouying the summer and will be in 5th grade and John Had Reading camp and finished right on Level!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment