Saturday, March 6, 2010

Found a Job and Steve is home

I got a really great job offer and decided to take it ! I start tomorrow and am a little nervous. It is a full time job which means thatOur life has to change again. I dread having to put the 3 kids I homeschool in Public school, but I may have to. I am fighting this in my head and hope I can find away.

Steve is back from FLorida and not a moment too soon. I missed him like crazy. Trent is doing very well in school along with Brandon and john!!! Yay

Christian and I started his sight words 5 at a time. A, The, is, it, at. He is really quick to learn so far. He has also been working on writing addition problems and tally charts and marks. He will be reading by summer!!!
Everyday we have been writing our bikes out side and walking. We traced our bodies and the kids decorated them. They also made and iced some teddy bear cakes with my mom.

I am enjoying Texas so far. I miss my co workers from florida and my Brother but other then that I am doin good!

It is Rodeo Time here and we are going Tuesday night!!!!! It is going to be so much fun. My parents and I also went to see steel magnolias and we had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment