Friday, June 6, 2008

Just a little about me

Welcome to my Crazy Every Day Life. My Name I Jeannie and I am a homeschooling mom with 6 Great Kids. I love Being with my family, Camping, Swimming, Board games, wii bowling and getting to Learn with my kids everyday. I am really not the typical mom, I don't like to cook or clean, I have a huge sock basket because the thought of matching all the socks seems like Corpral Punishment . We get a little loud and we have lots of life. We have a prett crazy everyday life around here !

I homeschool 3 of my children and we are up in the air about what curriculum to use, if any at all. My older 3 are in public school. A sophmore in High School, A 4th Grader and a previously homeschooled 2nd grader. We are getting ready to hit the road to Houston Texas! We have been living in Deltona (orlando area) Florida for many many years and now we are moving . My husband and I mad this decision after almost 2 years of fighting it.

We are starting over in 2010!! A new Life, New Friends, New Jobs (hopefully) , New Schools and moving into a home with my parents until we make all the above happen !! not your typical every day life ;) We are very excited to have the chance to do this. Being close to family is very important to us. My mom and dad need there grandkids around. We do have to leave behind my baby Brother and his family along with other family but I think the sacrafice will return a great profit.

Here's to 2010!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment