Friday, October 1, 2010

Monday we had our 2nd cub scout meeting and I somehow got elected to be an assistant leader, My mom on the other hand is a Tiger and Bear den leader with another lady she met at the meeting. My dad also is an assistant leader. Between the 3 of us all 3 boys are covered!! I know it is going to be an exciting year.


When we moved from Florida to Texas we did it for family and our kids. There were a few other places I would rather be but I am glad we chose to move here. Our life style has been enhanced and we are able to do more with the kids with the help of my mom and dad. Living with them gave us the chance to establish new jobs and smoothly settle in to life in Texas It has almost been 8 months since the move. Looking back I am shocked how smooth it really went and how far we have come !!!

Madison Loves Ballet. She is doing a really good job in class. The teacher is great and makes it really fun with no pressure on them.



Trenton has a Homecoming dance coming up on Saturday and we are going to go for his suite today. I am really proud of him. He is using the money he earned to pay for most of it. This is his 1st formal dance and you can tell he is a little nervous :)

No comments:

Post a Comment