Sunday, September 5, 2010

I am an Offical Texan !!! Well in the DMV's eyes :D !

Steve decided to change his career path a bit and has taken a lower position wich means he will be home more . He has offered to step up his role and do some Pe , Art and Science with the kids once he gets setteled in. This will be a huge help!!

We are starting our unit on Animals. I am thinking about a trip to the zoo and a farm. I would like them to see what happens on a farm and how animals produce food .

We are going to start some fun fall arts and crafts. Maybe some baking too. We are also starting a unit on Family and so we can make a family tree. We are planning a trip to Tennessee real soon and the fall leaves will be all over . This will be an exciting trip. We plan on going to Cades Cove and now that the kids are older we may be able to do some trails while we are there. I would love for them to see the waterfall.

Madison Is starting Ballet in another week. I think she will do very well. She wanted cheer but I think this will be a bit easier and if she still wants cheer we can do that next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment